Car mods are a great way of personalizing your vehicle. They let your car stand out as well as make a statement in the car mod and aftermarket community. There are plenty of car mods which are quite expensive. However, it’s a misconception that installing car mods is a rich man’s hobby. Let us have a look at the cheapest car mods which you can install yourself. These will give your car a unique look without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Headlight Covers – Headlight covers are very easy to install yourself. They change the look, shape, and color of the headlights of your car. They also protect the car’s headlights from damage.
- Seat Covers – Seat Covers do an amazing job of making your car feel unique. They come in plenty of materials, styles, and colors. You can pick inexpensive seat covers up or splurge on them. They are very simple to install and can also be used to hide that stain in the backseat.
- Windshield Wipers – You can add color to your windshield wipers to give them a bit more oomph when they swish over your windshield. It is an inexpensive way of adding a bit of cool & color to your vehicle.
- Phone Holder – If you consider yourself a little bit of a nerd, this is a great way of adding some functionality, convenience as well as quirkiness to your car. It also allows your phone to act as a navigation system for your car.
- Wheel and Fender Lights – Lighting up your wheel and fender lights with splashes of color is a cool way of going about your business on the street.
The car mod scene has been going strong for years resulting in plenty of inexpensive mods but always check with the local laws before installing any mods.
Visit Delray Toyota parts & accessories department for many choices from cup holders, key rings to bike racks and seat covers for your vehicle. Check our coupons page for additional savings on all your parts and accessories. We are conveniently located in Delray Beach serving Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach and Deerfield FL.